Meditar’s patient guide is designed to familiarize you with our services and gather the information needed to streamline our communications. Please read our Frequently Asked Questions section to find the answers to common queries already addressed by our medical team.
- Please fill in the contact form on our website. Go to form
- Our patient service representatives will contact you to explain our procedures and answer any questions.
- We’ll provide you with a personal password to our secure intranet so you can upload digitalized versions of your MRIs, CT scans, ultrasound scans and other relevant studies, enabling our medical teams to review them before you travel.
- We’ll send you forms to request your medical records and other instructions to follow. Please fill in and send the forms back by email or by uploading them to our secure site.
- Our medical director and his team will check your medical records to determine the best treatment options and select the most appropriate specialist.
- The specialist will review your medical records and contact you by phone, Skype or video conference to discuss the diagnosis, recommended treatment approach and medical and surgical options.
- We will book all your medical and/or surgical appointments, make arrangements for your trip, and introduce you by videoconference to the person who will provide assistance to you before, during and following your consultations, tests and procedures.
- If a friend or relative will be accompanying you, we will request their contact information.
- We will meet you at the airport and accompany you to all appointments.
- When you are ready to return home, we will take you to the airport and provide you all your medical records and reports to share with the physician(s) in your home country.
- We will contact your physician(s) to provide all the information required for post-treatment care.
Meditar accepts many forms of payment, including the following. If your preferred payment method is not on this list, feel free to contact us.
- Health coverage (written authorization required)
- Health insurance (written authorization required)
- Wire transfer
- Credit card
- Debit card